Clinique Mascara Swap is Back!

Written by:

I absolutely love it when brands do those trade-in events where you bring them something of yours that you no longer want or use, and they give you a sample (usually fairly decent sized) of their version of the same thing in exchange.

Clinique I ‘think’ were the first to do this last year and now they’ve decided to do it again, but this time you have two mascara options:  High Impact Mascara for drama, or High Length Mascara for, well, length, obvs.

The promotion is running from the 14th-20th May 2012 and all you need to do is bring along your rejected mascara (which can be from any brand), hand it over and pick your new Clinique one.  I don’t think I’ve tried the High Impact Mascara so that’s the one I’ll be going for.

This is a Debenhams exclusive so it’ll only be happening at Debenhams Clinique counters.

Subscribe via RSS Feed, Follow on via Bloglovin or Like us on Facebook or Come say hi on Twitter

9 Responses to “Clinique Mascara Swap is Back!”

1. Louise x says:

Wow, I definitely have to try this out. Thanks for sharing :)

2. TbateBeauty says:

Wow that sounds great! The only other company I have heard of that do this is Zoya but its US only :(

• BeautyGeekUK says:

Actually a few companies do it, but they don’t tend to go to OTT with publicising it – I’m assuming so they don’t get overwhelmed! – so it’s a great opportunity to try something you might not otherwise be able to. I think Lancome, Origins and Ojon did something similar last year and this year. Whenever I hear about them I’ll definitely blog about it! xx

3. MsMoople says:

Oh, my bourjois mascara has just run out. Perfect timing. As mine is no longer sold, I was looking for a replacement anyway.

• BeautyGeekUK says:

Fantastic timing! It’s great that they have two options this time around as it means you have a better chance of getting one you want rather than one they’re promoting too xx

4. Marnie says:

I will for sure be taking advantage of this offer to try the High Lengths. Thanks for the post!

5. I love this offer! Will def. use it :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

Hello and thank you for visiting my Beauty Geek blog. I'm Sascha, a 29 year old beauty obsessive and here you will find 90% beauty, 6% baby (regarding my son Teddy), 3% a bit of everything else and 2% bad maths. I'm a London-based geek who is all about the research; I love reading and writing about everything beauty with a special interest in skincare and treating problem skin types. I'm part of Handpicked Media, Mumsnet Bloggers Network and Gorkana's Blogger Influencer List.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket