At the start of February, ten shades of Paul & Joe Cheek Colour will be available for our consuming pleasure, and they are ever so pretty. The press release reads, “get prepared to play with the new cheek colour collection” which I think is the perfect way to describe how this collection appears; it looks fun, fresh, girly and very, very covetable!
Each Chrysanthemum embossed and interchangeable compact contains two complimentary shades, and I’m especially pleased to see a good mix of finishes ranging from shimmery highlighters to matte pops of colour.
Here’s a breakdown of the new shades:
1. Secret D’Or – champagne gold and delicate yellow.
2. Re-belle – rose and apricot.
3. Gigi – soft pink duo.
4. Cinema – 2 shades of coral.
5. Gamine – a pair of pretty pinks.
6. Mon Ami – lavender and dusty rose.
7. Prima Donna – bright pink and caramel.
8. Candy – bright peach and pink.
9. Peaches ‘n’ Cream – soft gold and yellow.
10. Ombrage – rusty gold and brown.PIN IT
I’m so impressed with all the colour combinations included in this upcoming collection, and I’m sure you’ll agree there’s something for everyone! True to form, my favourites are the pinks of Gigi and Gamine, although I think Mon Ami is so pretty and would look amazing against paler complexions like mine. I also think Secret D’Or and Ombrage would make amazing contouring colours too.