I’ve visited Headmasters three times now (2 of which were press appointments although there was no real difference between all three visits) and during my last visit I realised that they’re one of the few salons who offer a huge array of ways to save money on their treatments. Headmasters aren’t cheap but it’s a case of you get what you pay for and they do hire some of the best (and nicest!) stylists I’ve dealt with, so I highly recommend them. For those of you who want to live a champagne lifestyle on a Ribena budget, here are a few ways to save on visits to Headmasters:
- First up, and probably the best in my opinion is the VIP club which is a free-t0-join membership that gives you 25% off absolutely everything from Monday to Friday until 4pm.
- Next is the Recommend a Friend which is a bit more typical and involves an initial outlay. After your visit to Headmasters, you’re given a voucher to give to a friend and if they use that voucher then they get 50% off whilst you also get 50% off your next visit.
- Treat Time is something I post about a fair bit as and when it comes up, and it’s pretty much a sale where all treatments are reduced by 50%. I’m sure you’ll agree that’s a mega saving, and it’s definitely worth taking advantage of when available.
- Speaking of sales, did you also know that Headmasters do Colour Sales? This involves a reduction of 50% on their colour treatments for a limited time, using a couple of weeks, which is another great saving.
- If you can be flexible with your time then you can go on Standby, which means you book on the day for your cut or after 3pm for the following morning. You can’t specify which stylist you see, but the price is fixed at £28 for women (£20 for men) and you’re guaranteed a fully qualified stylist.
- Last up is Me-Day Monday which, as the name suggests, is a Monday special of £99 for a cut, style and full head of highlights. Anyone who gets highlights regularly will know just how expensive they are, so this is a good saving with the added bonus of visiting the salon on a day that is likely to be quiet and calm, thus resulting in a far more relaxing experience.
As you can see, there are quite a few ways to save depending on your situation, so with a bit of forward planning you can save yourself quite a bit whilst still having your mane handled by the pros. Head here – link – to find out more about Headmaster promotions.