Tarte are a brand I’ve heard lots about for absolutely ages (especially their Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush) but never had the chance to try myself due to lack of availability in the UK. That’s all set to change thanks to the wise bods at QVC who have decided to add 11 of Tarte’s most popular products to their store, meaning us Brits can now finally find out what all the fuss is about.
The 11 products from Tarte coming to the UK are:
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation (£27.36)
- Amazonian Butter Lipsticks (set of 3, £20)
- Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (£14.40)
- Maracuja Oil (£29.16)
- BB Perfecting Liquid Foundation (£29.50)
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (£26.50)
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner with Double-Ended Brush (£18.50)
- Sultry Sunset Amazonian Clay 8-Shadow Collector’s Palette (£24)
- Maracuja C-Brither Eye Treatment (£25)
- Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation with Brush (£27.34)
- Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse (£16.20)
As you can see, it’s a make-up heavy edit (yay!) with only two skincare items (the oil and the eye treatment) and the inclusion of the clay blush will no doubt get everyone very excited since it’s arguably one of Tarte’s most infamous products. I’m most excited about the Full Coverage Foundation and the Airbrush Foundation, both of which I absolutely need to try ASAP. I love the fact that the Airbrush Foundation comes with a gorgeous, soft kabuki brush that looks like it’d do a fantastic job at buffering in a full-coverage powder.
So far I’ve only had a chance to try the mascara (fantastic and wonderfully packaged) and the Butter Lipsticks which are a little more ‘lipstick-like’ than your typical lip butter, meaning they maintain that intensely moisturising finish but offer more of a colour payoff. I’ve also used the eyelash curler which is really great, but as it isn’t on the press list I’m not sure whether it might be launching at a later date – I’ll keep you updated! Tarte launches at QVC on 28th March 2014 and there will be two live shows on the day at 2pm and 6pm.