We all love a good beauty box, so when I hear about Net-A-Porter’s offering, I thought it’s something you’d definitely want to hear about. The Net-A-Porter Beauty The Holiday Kit is a relatively decent edit of products from the shops carefully edited beauty line, with 14 products in total included in the box. It’s quite expensive at £60, especially considering you’re getting quite a lot of sample sized products, however there are also some decent sized inclusions so hopefully that balances out the high price point. Here’s a look at what you get:
- Tata Harper’s Rejuvenating Serum – 15ml
- Erno Laszlo Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil – 15ml
- Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar – mini size I think?
- Verso’s Day Cream – 15ml
- Susanne Kaufmann’s Shower/Shampoo – 50ml
- SHOW Beauty’s Divine Thickening Lotion – 150ml
- This Works Sleep Plus PIllow Spray – 5ml
- Renouve’s Anti-Ageing Everyday Defense Hand Sanitizer – 30ml
- De Mamiel’s Salvation Body Oil – 30ml
- B the Eyebrow Experts’ Clear Brow Gel – 5ml
- Malin & Goetz’s Vitamin B5 Body Moisturiser – 29ml
- Earth Tu Face’s Face Balm – 25ml
- Ilia’s Bang Bang Lip Conditioner – 4ml
- Chantecaille’s Liquid Lumiere Anti-Ageing Face Illuminator in Sheen – 23ml
The most generous products are the SHOW hair product, the Susanne Kaufmann gel, the Renouve hand sanitiser, th De Mamiels’ oil, the Malin & Goetz body moisturiser, the Earth Tu Face balm and lastly the Chantecaille illuminator with all of these being relatively decent sized. The remaining products are mostly dinky sample sized with the smallest being the Ilia lip product. I honestly can’t decide whether it’s good value or not, but at the very least it offers a chance to try a good selection of products and considering the luxury labels included, I wouldn’t be surprised if this sells out pretty quickly. It’s available now from here – link.