My yearly 12 Gifts of Christmas series has now completed, so to make sure you didn’t miss any of the posts, here’s a quick run-through of the gifts that were featured:
- I kicked it all off with the Sabon Facial Kit, which has got to be the most popular Christmas release from the range, surely? It’s an amazing blush palette that you need in your life!
- The Sabon Facial Kit is the perfect “me time” gift for anyone who lives a hectic life and deserves an indulgent treat.
- All things pink feature in the Erborian Pink Mania Gift Set, so any pink-lovers will be happy bunnies if they receive this.
- A little bit of Paul & Joe can go a long way and win a bevy of brownie points, so here’s the Luxurious Body Collection.
- The Connock London Hawaiian Nights Gift Box is a glorious collection of all things home fragrance, in beautifully presented packaging too.
- One of my most popular posts for that week was the Omorovicza Gold Body Christmas Set, a truly indulgent and luxury gift.
- Post seven was all about the Pink limited edition version of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick – I needn’t add anything more!
- Possibly my favourite of the lot, The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Expert Set really does contain everything you need to drastically improve the condition of your hands.
- Something for the fragrance-lovers, here’s a closer look at the Gucci Bamboo gift set.
- So much Pixi joy! Here’s a couple of the gift sets, mainly focusing on the Mini Endless Silky Eye Pen Quartette.
- The Studio 10 Luxury Brush Set is a great choice for brush-lovers and newbies alike.
- Finally, the extreme bargain that is the Models Own Hypergel Set finished the series perfectly.
I really hope that the 12 Gifts of Christmas gift guide gave you some ideas and inspiration for what to buy this year – thanks for reading and keep your eyes peeled for another last minute gift guide being posted shortly!