Right, time to share with you some news. I think I’ve done a really good job at keeping this secret, but I’m actually pregnant. I know! PREGNANT!! It isn’t as if I’ve spent the last 8 months banging on about it at every given opportunity so I’m sure you’re just as shocked as me.
What’s even more shocking is that tomorrow I’ll be 38 weeks pregnant which equates to 9.5 months. Doesn’t that sound crazy? Especially if you, like me, were brought up to believe that a pregnancy lasts 9 months…yet here I am, still pregnant. I’ve had enough. I’m fairly confident bump has had enough. The dog has had enough, the postman has had enough and I think my nearest and dearest are fighting the urge to pick me up and try and shake him out of me whenever they see me.
Thankfully there’s not much longer to wait as next Thursday (7th) I’ll be in hospital having him delivered and no doubt complaining about that too. In the meantime, I would like to offer my blog out for some guest writers whilst I’m busy with bubs and here are the things you need to know:
- Post must be beauty related. Beauty is a broad topic and pretty much anything goes, but it needs to have a beauty link.
- The post needs to be a minimum of 200 words.
- You are welcome to include links to your blog, but not to a business that you work for or any kind of affiliate link. For example, if you review a Nails Inc polish then obviously you can link to the Nails Inc site, but you cannot link to a newly started business that just happens to sell Nails Inc polishes.
- You’ll need to include at least one image that you have rights to (preferably that you’ve taken yourself) and ideally more if possible.
- I’ve mentioned already, but just to clarify, no advertising! This is an opportunity for bloggers to gain more reach and not businesses to gain more business.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in then please send me your prepared post with imagery to email@example.com xx