The last Tarte QVC TSV was extremely exciting, so when I heard whispers that another was on it’s way, I couldn’t wait to find out what was in store. The Tarte Discover High-Performance Naturals is a fantastic discovery set that is packed full of Tarte goodies. Honestly, I cannot wait to get my hands on this set as it’s such a brilliant selection! Here’s what you get:
- Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation (pick from six shades)
- Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush
- Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
- Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush
- Coconut Oil Lipstick
- Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- Silk Amazonian Clay Eyeliner
- Limited-Edition Travel Makeup Bag
I’ve been lucky enough to try a few of the featured products since Tarte launched in the UK, so I can say with confidence that the Airbrush Foundation is phenomenal, as is the Airbuki brush. It’s hard not to squeal over a Tarte palette, and this one is particularly gorgeous. My love for the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is well-documented and Tarte make some of the best and most practical brushes you can get your hands on, so this is a fantastic set that will no-doubt sell out at the speed of lighting like last time. It’s happening on the 3rd October 2015 so we’ve got a few weeks until the full details are announced, but it’ll definitely be very good value, and will move quickly, so put the date in your diary and be ready to stay up late on the 2nd!
It’s HERE – less than £40!