Ooo! You are going to like this one. Glossybox do some fantastic limited edition boxes (do you remember the NARS one that sold out in half an hour?) and this upcoming collaboration with world renowned make-up artist Wendy Rowe is a corker; there’s Burberry! There’s Decleor! There’s Sisley! There’s more Burberry! There’s Sarah Chapman! It’s one you’re going to want to set your alarms for and jump on like there’s no tomorrow!
Here’s a closer look at what you’re getting:
- Burberry Lip Velvet in Military Red / Burberry Kisses in Nude Beige – mini
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – 30ml
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask – 10ml
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis SOS Spot Sticker x10
- Windle & Moodie Invisible Day & Night Cream – 60ml
- Dermarche Labs Roloxin Lift – x1 Sachet
- Decleor Aromessence Neroli – 5ml
- Decleor Aroma Confort Body Milk – 50ml
- Decleor 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator – 50ml
- Rodin Olio Lusso Jasmine Neroli/ Lavender Absolute Face Oil – 2.5ml
All sizes are fairly decent, other than the oils which are a little on the small size – but you know how it is with oil, you only need a drop or two – and I’m particularly impressed by the 30ml of Burberry’s Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base and the Decleor goodies, all of which are fabulous products. It’s definitely a skincare heavy box, but the skincare is so good and clearly really well selected by Wendy. I love the fact that there’s a little bit of everything for body, hair and make-up as well as the choice skincare selection. The value of the box is £138, which makes sense considering all the included brands are of a high/luxury price point, but the box itself is going to be £40 plus postage, or, if you’re a current subscriber, it’ll be £35 plus postage. With that price point expect a scarily quick sellout, so mark 14th November 2016 in your diaries.