|This is my “pop to the shops” look.|
I’m really interested to know what everyone’s basics are. By ‘basics’, I mean the make-up items that they wouldn’t leave the house without wearing. For example, if you oversleep and you’ve only got a few minutes to spare for your make-up, what do you apply? I’d like to write a more thorough post about this, but for the time being, my basics are:
- Under eye concealer: currently a fan of Dior’s Diorskin Nude Hydrating Concealer as it blends effortlessly and if I’m in a real hurry I can get away without using an eye cream underneath.
- Blusher: the ease of Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Colour Cheek Tint means I can just smudge it in using my fingers which is a huge time saver.
- Neutral but brightening eye shadow: I’m currently using Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Wash in Champagne, although Pixi’s Fairly Light Solo in French Lace is also really good.
- Liner: I will always do my best to find time to tightline. It pulls my whole look together!
- Mascara: I’m currently using Chanel’s Inimitable for extra length. I also make time to curl my lashes.
Obviously there are various other things I’d ideally do if I could find a few more minutes and if I’m just popping to the shops then I won’t bother with half of the above, but I’m more interested in finding out what people do if they have work/school/events but have really limited time. Please share!