- Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight 01
- Lip Glace in Bare Baby (awesome, awesome shade)
- Cheek Colour Brush
- Verbena Infusion Gel Body Moisture
- Foundation Primer
- Tinted Moisturiser in SPF20 in Nude
- Full Blown Volume Supreme Lash Building Mascara in Black
Plus you also get a Laura Mercier cosmetics bag. As you can see, it’s a lovely edit full of products that will get used – the infamous primer is one of the brands biggest selling products and the Lip Glace in Bare Baby is an extremely popular nude shade. The whole lot is worth £110 but the sampling box is just £35, so it’s a really good saving if you like Laura Mercier, or if you’ve always fancied trying some of the brand’s goodies but didn’t want to commit to such a big expense. I really rate Laura Mercier products so I think this is a very safe spend if you’re a make-up fan. Knowing how quickly these sort of things sell out I really wouldn’t hang around, so if this sampling box does it for you then head here – link – ASAP.