I realise I’m horrendously late with this post, and it feels ridiculous talking about last year when we’re almost half way through February, but I did it last year and not only was it a popular read, it was also very interesting for me to look back and see what proved to be the biggest hits with you guys. So I’m doing it again! Here we have the top 15 posts of 2015:
15. Boots No7 Colour Match Service – this is a post from 2012! It was a quick look at the Colour Match service when it first launched, and allowed us to find our perfect foundation match (mine is Calico).
14. Makeup Revolution Protection Palette – the first of many Makeup Revolution posts to feature in the top 15, this is my review of the multi-use protection palette.
13. Veet Spawax Kit – I didn’t get on particularly well with this at-home waxing set, but it was a very exciting launch for the brand which is why this was such a popular post.
12. Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes – I was head over heels in love with these amazing, budget-friendly blushes, so I’m thrilled my review was so popular as the more who know about these, the better!
11. Boots No7 Airbrush Away Foundation – I absolutely love No7 foundations, and the Airbrush Away one is definitely one of my favourites from the brand.
10. The Balm The Manizer Sisters Luminizers Palette – Last year was the first time I got to know products from theBalm, and I reviewed two new products from the brand, both of which featured in this list.
9. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Nude Pop, Melon Pop, Sweet Pop and Wow Pop – The Pop Lip lippies are some of my all-time favourite lipsticks, and this post demonstrates why; so much love for Pop Lips!
8. Wayne Goss The Collection Brushes – This is another post back from 2013 that still proves popular every year and I still get e-mails about the range now.
7. The Balm In The Balm of Your Hand Greatest Hits – This palette is so gorgeous – it contains an amazing selection of colours and finishes…I’m digging it out again almost as I write this!
6. Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette – More Makeup Revolution! This is one of my favourite palettes from the brand, as it contains such a great mix of smoky nudes and neutrals.
5. Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette – …and again! This palette is a great example of how amazing MUR dupes are.
4. Mask Monday: Clinique Moisture Surge Melting Mask Balm – I’m so happy that my most popular Mask Monday post featured a Clinique mask, especially one from the gorgeous Moisture Surge range.
3. Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts – New Shades – This post has been linked to all over the place, so it’s still a very popular post.
2. Biologique Recherche: An Introduction to my Skincare Prescription – Anything I write about Biologique Recherche always receives a lot of views, but this intro post to my first prescription from the range is often my most popular post each week, even though it was written back in 2013.
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting vs Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette – My most popular post from 2015 of course features Makeup Revolution, as they’re pitted against luxury brand Hourglass to see how their highlighters fare.
I love the Revolution products,great pigmentation and the colours last
Very true! They do some amazing products.