Even though it’s a little tedious listing the most popular posts of the year, it’s become a tradition for me to blog about, plus you guys seem to like reading about what worked, so here it is!
17. New Pixi Beauty Launches – June 2017 – this was a quick overview of the newest releases from Pixi, including some of their now cult rose products.
16. QVC TiLi Beauty Box (Try It, Love It) – the first look at the TiLi box from 2016 was still popular last year.
15. QVC TSV: Elemis 4-Piece Pro-Collagen Real Results Collection – TSVs are some of my most popular posts, so it makes sense that the best of list will include a few of these.
14. Help to Try and Save the Life of Baby Charlie Gard – this was an incredibly sad topic that was close to my heart and I’m glad I managed to raise some funds to help his cause.
13. Lancome Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick #BanTheBoring – this included pictures that I was really happy with, and products I really loved.
12. Wayne Goss The Collection Brushes – this is a weird one that shows up in the popular list every year since I first published it in 2013; I don’t even think the brushes are available over here anymore!
11. L’Oreal Professional Serie Expert Inforcer Vitamin B6+ Biotin Shampoo, Conditioner and Masque – I’m really happy this was so well received as it’s a lovely range that I still use now.
10. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Skincare – this lovely, budget range I featured in 2016, but it remained popular in 2017.
9. A Quick Look at Deciem Newness (New Launches from NIOD, Hylamide, The Ordinary and ESHO) – I keep a close eye on anything Deciem/NIOD/The Ordinary as they’re always hugely popular posts.
8. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Sexy Balms – these gorgeous balms were another feature that was so popular in 2016 that it remained popular for 2017 too.
7. Deciem Launches The Ordinary Skincare – as mentioned, The Ordinary always does phenomenally well and this launch post was extremely popular in 2016, and stayed popular in 2017.
6. Biologique Recherche: An Introduction to my Skincare Prescription – this is popular every year since it’s publication in 2013; I think it’s another of those posts that’ll stick around!
5. Makeup Revolution / BBB Palette Collab: Fortune Favours the Brave Palette – I was so excited about this launch from the lovely Jane at BBB that I grabbed her pics (with permission!) to post about this straight away in 2016. It’s still a really popular palette, so it makes sense that it’s still getting plenty of views.
4. Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts – New Shades – this post still gets views every single day, which is amazing considering it was published almost exactly three years ago.
3. The Ordinary Colours – Coverage Foundation and Serum Foundation – not surprisingly, this feature on The Ordinary Colours did extremely well.
2. Freebie Alert: #TakeThePower Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation Sample – I always post about these freebies as soon as I hear about them as they get snapped up really quickly; this post was my second most popular of last year for very good reason.
1. QVC TSV: Decleor Anti-Ageing Skincare Secrets – I only published this a few months ago in November, but it quickly became the most popular post of the year; you guys love Decleor and TSVs, so I knew this would be popular!